Kryton Active member Sep 27, 2026 #1 Well this weekend i did the right thing.. i think . I popped the question to my good lady on her birthday... and like a fool she accepted .
Well this weekend i did the right thing.. i think . I popped the question to my good lady on her birthday... and like a fool she accepted .
Unison Well-known member VIP Sep 27, 2026 #2 Congratulations to you both! Sounds like you definitely did the right thing — and I’m sure she’d disagree with the “like a fool” bit! Wishing you both all the very best for the future.
Congratulations to you both! Sounds like you definitely did the right thing — and I’m sure she’d disagree with the “like a fool” bit! Wishing you both all the very best for the future.
O Oggiman Moderator Staff member Moderator Sep 27, 2026 #3 @Kryton Congratulations mate! Wishing you and the future new missus all the best.
B Blade Administrator Administrator Sep 28, 2026 #5 Congratulations mate. Wishing you both happiness.
Kryton Active member Sep 28, 2026 #7 Janobi said: @Kryton - I see you've found your beard, you absolute minge Click to expand... No need to be like that just because i said no to you
Janobi said: @Kryton - I see you've found your beard, you absolute minge Click to expand... No need to be like that just because i said no to you
**OVERRIDE** Well-known member Sep 28, 2026 #8 Congratulations @Kryton Wishing you both all the best for the future
CyborJaX Active member VIP Sep 28, 2026 #10 Congratulations to you both, wishing you both all the best
sneaker Well-known member VIP Sep 28, 2026 #13 Congrats, I wish you both all the best and that you make each other happy for the rest of your lives.
Congrats, I wish you both all the best and that you make each other happy for the rest of your lives.
gez Active member Sep 28, 2026 #15 Congratulations to you both and good luck for your future together.
Janobi Active member Sep 29, 2026 #19 Kryton said: No need to be like that just because i said no to you Click to expand... You sucked my dick... Wellies were not even required
Kryton said: No need to be like that just because i said no to you Click to expand... You sucked my dick... Wellies were not even required