Formula One 2026

It was a shame that they changed the VSC to a full safety car as it negated all of Verstappen's well earned advantage and allowed Hamilton and LeClerc to recover from their, or Ferrari's mistakes of starting on slicks. I don't think that either Ferrari would have finished in the points under a VSC.
 
It's a great track and there are several others in the world that should be on the calender. I always think rain makes for an interesting race :) unless you try to put on slicks way to early :D Ferrari have made several questionable decisions this season.
 
It's a great track and there are several others in the world that should be on the calender. I always think rain makes for an interesting race :) unless you try to put on slicks way to early :D Ferrari have made several questionable decisions this season.
I think Ferrari would have won lots more races and possibly a title or two, if they had a better strategist, they need someone as good as Hannah Schmidt in place of whoever they have had doing it for decades. They have managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory many more times than any other team, since Ross Brawn left them. As soon as I saw Max on intermediates and Ferraris on slicks, I knew that Ferrari had goofed again.
 
Screenshot_20261007_135713_Instagram.jpg
The 2026 Singapore GP takes place this weekend from Friday 9 to Sunday 11 October 2026 at the Marina Bay Street Circuit. Serving as Round 17 Formula 1 season, this year marks the debut of the F1 Sprint race format in Singapore, making it the sixth and final Sprint weekend of the season.
Screenshot_20261007_135805_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20261007_140219_Samsung Browser.jpg
Sky Sports F1

Qualifying Highlights on Channel 4.
 
Back
Top