Seedy_r0m
Active member
I'd rather be put to death by a Scheme Booting than die at the hands of a fascist regime.
Google Link
Google Link
I'd rather be put to death by a Scheme Booting than die at the hands of a fascist regime.
Google Link
Who is going to carry out these inhumane death penalties? Because they have to be as sick as the perpetrators to carry out those kind of acts imo.Some people want humain killings but did the victim have a humain death. Or a brutal death Our UK justice system is so wrong. Liv bhy the sword die by the sword.
I am fairly certain that the parents of any young children, like those who were murdered in Southport, would happily do that to the murderer of their children. I don't think that they would be as evil or sick as the murderer to do it.Who is going to carry out these inhumane death penalties? Because they have to be as sick as the perpetrators to carry out those kind of acts imo.
I completely understand why any parent would feel that intense rage and want to do that.I am fairly certain that the parents of any young children, like those who were murdered in Southport, would happily do that to the murderer of their children. I don't think that they would be as evil or sick as the murderer to do it.
I'd happily do it, I don't believe there is anything sick about retribution. . Unlike many Sharia Law punishments, such as being thrown from a tall building for being Homosexual, Public Beatings for Women who show their faces, singing aloud, being outside without a male's permission, Stoning to death for being raped which is considered as being unfaithful. You have to be Sick to Perform those punishments, and if you are one of those that don't believe such things occur, check out what the Taliban are currently doing in Afghanistan or what the IRGC are doing in Iran.Who is going to carry out these inhumane death penalties? Because they have to be as sick as the perpetrators to carry out those kind of acts imo.
If you would happily torture and take someone’s life as retribution then maybe you should get yourself over to the Middle East, radicalised and join the Taliban as I doubt it will become commonplace in the UK in the foreseeable future.I'd happily do it, I don't believe there is anything sick about retribution. . Unlike many Sharia Law punishments, such as being thrown from a tall building for being Homosexual, Public Beatings for Women who show their faces, singing aloud, being outside without a male's permission, Stoning to death for being raped which is considered as being unfaithful. You have to be Sick to Perform those punishments, and if you are one of those that don't believe such things occur, check out what the Taliban are currently doing in Afghanistan or what the IRGC are doing in Iran.
It’s their legal obligation. They would have faced severe criminal, civil, and constitutional charges if they had not gotten her medical attention. Basically to save their own skin as it would be classed as an illegal killing.I don't understand why they rushed her to hospital? Just leave her she'll soon die, the mind boggles![]()
I see the forum is becoming another islamophobic place.I'd happily do it, I don't believe there is anything sick about retribution. . Unlike many Sharia Law punishments, such as being thrown from a tall building for being Homosexual, Public Beatings for Women who show their faces, singing aloud, being outside without a male's permission, Stoning to death for being raped which is considered as being unfaithful. You have to be Sick to Perform those punishments, and if you are one of those that don't believe such things occur, check out what the Taliban are currently doing in Afghanistan or what the IRGC are doing in Iran.